Kitty At Play RingM2R104-1
A bypass kitty cat ring, in gold or silver with blackened finish, in its playful pose
An entertaining piece that shows a kitty cat at play. A natural golden rutilated quartz resembles a cat’s eye and also a yarn ball, which the cat playfully has in its grip. The ring’s band is the arm of the cat in a playful pose with its tail wrapped along its arm. This ring was designed to fit extremely comfortable around the finger. Sculpted and all Handcrafted in choices of silver or 18k yellow gold kissed with a blackened finish to bring out the texture of the kitty’s fur.
ABOUT STONE: This stone was chosen for the resemblance to a cat eye when the light is cast upon on it. Rutilated Quartz are the most significant stones related to improving intuition and an illuminator for the soul, promoting spiritual growth.
- Metal: 18k yellow gold (solid gold) with blackened oxidized finish or choice of Silver (solid .925) with blackened oxidized. Inquire for blacker finish with additional techniques.
- Stone: Rutilated Quartz: Approx 10.87ct
- Available in size 6.5-7.5 (range to not compromise ring design).
- Overall width: 3/16”-7/16” | Thickness: Approx. 1/8”
Customize this product. Please contact us regarding any customization on lengths, ring sizes, metal, and stone option preferences.
FREE SHIPPING FOR VIP SUBSCRIBERS!
Please visit our sizing page, where you can find the details you need to ensure you select your ideal ring size.
Most pieces are 'Made to Order' with an approximate lead time of 2-3 weeks including shipping time. Click here for more information.
Our Made to Order and Custom rings can be sized to suit any finger.
The average size ring finger is a size 6. If you don’t know your size, take your favorite ring that you like the fit and compare to the circle size chart below. After printing the chart, align your ring with one of the circles. Simply place your existing ring with the ring fitting against the matching circle. Certain sizes apply to certain sizes. Size availability will be noted by product.
Jewelry sizing is essential to ensure that custom rings can suit any finger. It is also important to learn about providing loving care for your fine jewelry pieces to ensure that their beauty will last a lifetime.
When it comes to finding the perfect bracelet fit, understanding the size of your wrist is crucial. On average, a size 7" wrist is considered the standard or average size. However, if you're unsure about your wrist size, it is simple to determine the measurements.
To begin, grab a measuring tape and gently loop it around the point just below your wrist bones. Ensure the tape is snug but not overly tight, and measure without any slack. It's essential to avoid applying too much pressure, as this can lead to inaccurate results. Take a moment to note the measurement once you have completed the loop.
To measure your wrist accurately, follow these steps:
- Identify where you would like your bracelet to sit on your wrist, considering your personal style and comfort.
- Wrap the measuring tape around that specific point, ensuring it encircles your wrist without any slack.
- Take note of the measurement where the tape overlaps the zero end. This number reflects your wrist size.
- To achieve an optimal fit, add approximately 0.5 inches (1.3 cm) to your initial measurement. This slight adjustment provides that extra room for ease of wear and flexibility. For instance, if your wrist measures 6 inches, selecting a bracelet size of 6.5 inches would be ideal.
If a fabric measuring tape isn't readily available, don't worry! You can use alternatives such as a thin piece of paper or a string to measure your wrist circumference. Once measured, use a ruler to determine the length accurately.
By following these simple steps, you can accurately determine your wrist size and select the perfect bracelet that offers comfort and style.
To better illustrate the best bracelet size for you, follow the guide below as a reference:
Average size for a neckline is between 16” for smaller necks and 18” for thicker necks and 20” for those that like it a bit longer. Smaller bone individuals usually fit in the 16” and larger frame women prefer an 18” or 20” depending on thickness of the neck.